This is the character you fight in the last five battles of Story Mode. He has four different forms: regular, Gotenks-absorbed, Gohan-absorbed, and the form that is know as “Kid Buu”. Of these, the Gohan-absorbed version has the best stats, but all of them are powerful. Different forms of Buu have access to different attacks, as seen below:
All forms can use:
– Kamehameha (beam, 16cc, 20pow, 100acc)
– Sweet Beam (beam, 19cc, 25pow, 90acc)
– Crasher Buu (melee, 20cc, 25pow, 100acc)
– Super E-Ball (beam, 23cc, 30pow, 95acc)
– Resurrection (item, 10cc, recover health, 100acc)
– Kiai (item, 8cc, guard down, 95acc)
– Breath (dodge, 5cc, avoid beam)
Only Gotenks>Absorbed and Gohan>Absorbed can use:
– Galactica D. (beam, 10cc, 15pow, 100acc)
– S.G.K.Atk. (beam, 28cc, 40pow, 80acc)
Only Gohan>Absorbed and Kid Buu can use:
– S.Kamehameha (beam, 23cc, 30pow, 100acc)
As you can see, you have a wide range of options. You know the drill by now: it is advisable to choose high accuracy over high power. A card like S.G.K.Atk.may be very powerful, but if it misses – which happens more often than you’d like – a more accurate attack will serve you so much better.
You have plenty of defensive strategies to choose from: Breath cancels out Beam attacks, and Resurrection allows you to recover health.
Offense-wise, your best options are probably Super E-Ball, Crasher Buu,Galactica D. and S.Kamehameha. Do not underestimate how useful Galactica D. can be; it’s cheap, so you can use it several times in a row. Your opponent may dodge one, but never all of them.