Named after Cell, this guy shares a lot of his parent’s moves, as well as his own unique Step Up Attack.
– Finger Beam (beam, 10cc, 15pow, 100acc)
– Kamehameha (beam, 16cc, 20pow, 100acc)
– Step Up Atk (melee, 19cc, 25pow, 100acc)
– S.Beam Cannon (beam, 21cc, 30pow, 75acc)
– S.Kamehameha (beam, 23cc, 30pow, 100acc)
– Resurrection (item, 10cc, recover health, 100acc)
– Taiyoken (dodge, 5cc, Avoid Melee, -)
– Barrier (dodge, 5cc, Avoid Beam, -)
This arsenal of moves makes Cell Jr actually usable, despite his low stats. I would not recommend Kamehameha (not enough power to justify the cc) or S.Beam Cannon (accuracy too low), but all the other options are pretty solid. Keep in mind that his low stats make Finger Beam not as damaging as for other characters, but feel free to use it if you prefer to use a low-cost strategy.
Resurrection, Taiyoken and Barrier make for excellent defensive cards if you time them well. I recommend only putting one of them in your Limits at most, though, depending on who your opponent is.